Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today's Train of Thought: Taking it to the Street- Oct 3rd


Well, between the Florida State/BC game, Tribe/Sox game and 'Canes/B's game as well as some of the requisite weekend errands and chores I have before me, I'll be a little busy later on today. So I thought I'd post today's Train of Thought early.
Today's Train of Thought is a little bit Norman Rockwell, a little bit railway tycoon (note the sports memorbilia shop immediately to the left of the locomotive and black pickup). This image comes courtesey of railpictures.net contributor Joe Vittitoe and depicts freshly repainted Indiana Railroad SD40-2 #4001 leading a Louisville, KY bound mixed freight down the middle of J Street in Bedford Indiana on a sunny spring day.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool picture. Keep these up you may make me a train enthusiast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks as though you had a clean sweep yesterday, Sox, B's, and Eagles all won. Let's hope the Pat's are on the good side at the end of today.

    ReplyDelete