Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Edward Runci- Happy Birthday Baby, c.1960
Today marks the one year anniversary of Not Another New England Sports Blog! which was started in part as a means of keeping myself occupied during a prolonged period of unemployment as well as a way of keeping in touch with online cohorts from another forum where it became increasingly clear we were no longer welcome.

Of course, this was in addition to my writing about whatever the hell struck my fancy at the time- as my interests tend to be varied- and keeping track of my beloved Sox, Pats, B's and C's (which many other bloggers do a far better job than I) was also of importance.

So to both my regular visitors and some of the newer arrivals, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to have a look around my little corner of the blogosphere.

3 comments:

  1. Happy blog-iversary!

    May there be many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Blogversary Fenway. Keeping things going for a year is harder then it looks huh? :) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete